RegistrationConference registration may be done in one of the following ways:
- You may complete the registration form and submit online. Then print the completed registration form and send together with your remittance to the Conference Secretariat.
Online Registration Form
- You may download the registration form and send the completed registration form together with your remittance to the Conference Secretariat.
Download Registration Form (PDF Format)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The conference registration per participant is as follows:
|Early Bird Registration||RM750/ USD220/ GBP 140 per participant|
|Normal Registration||RM800/ USD230/ GBP150 per participant|
|Student Registration*||RM750/ USD220/ GBP 140 per participant|
|Group Registration**||RM750/ USD220/ GBP 140 per participant|
- To qualify for the early bird registration, payment must be received by 30 August 2016. All payments received after 30 August 2016 will be processed at the normal registration rate.
- *For Student Registration, please submit a letter from your institution confirming your student status.
- Group Discount rate only applies for registration of 3 or more participants from the same organisation.
The payment can be made by one of the following methods:
|1.||Cheque/bank draft to be issued in favour of "TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE" and sent to The Conference Secretariat.|
|2.||Telegraphic transfer to account as follows:|
|Name of account:||TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE|
|Name of Bank:||Public Bank Berhad|
|Address:||Taman Melawati Branch|
|262-265, Jalan Bandar 12|
|53100 Kuala Lumpur|
|Bank account no.:||3181564113|
* Please send the TT remittance slip to The Conference Secretariat
|3.||For credit card payment, kindly complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM for registration and payment.|
CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
The confirmation of registration is only upon full payment of the registration fee. The Conference Secretariat will notify the registrants on the registration confirmation by email, fax or post according to the details provided in the registration form. If you do not receive the registration confirmation two weeks after submitting your registration form and payment, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
There is no refund for cancellation of registration. If you are unable to attend the conference, please submit the replacement name and contact detail in writing at least 5 working days prior to the conference via fax, email or post to the Conference Secretariat.
TAR University College reserves the right to amend or change the programme, venue or speakers, or cancel the conference. In the event of cancellation, all registration fees paid will be refunded. No further claims shall be entertained.
ENQUIRIES, please contact :
The Conference Secretariat
TARC International Conference on Learning and Teaching 2016
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
P.O. Box 10979, 50932 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Tel: +603-4145 0170|
|Fax: +603-4149 9253|
|Mobile: +6012-934 8942|
|E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|